Korellis is an equal opportunity employer who hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability military or veteran status, or other protected class. Korellis is in compliance with the E-Verify program.
Join our team! Be a part of a well-established team of professionals that have been in business for almost 60 years. We are the largest roofing contractor in Northwest Indiana, as well as one of the premier roofing contractors in the Chicagoland area. By combining industry-leading talent, cutting-edge technology, and award-winning results, we have created a culture that fosters ongoing development and training, fair compensation, and always the highest standards in safety. Come learn and develop with a team that has over 2300 years of experience!
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Supplemental vision and dental insurance for employee and family
- All trade-required hand tools available for purchase onsite in Korellis Tool Room
- Korellis-branded apparel including high-visibility items available for purchase onsite in Korellis office
- Onsite Korellis Roofing Training Center where employees get paid to learn (see Training Center link above)
- Onsite gym facility and game room
- George & Harriett Korellis Roofing Scholarship program and various other scholarships offered annually to employee and employee’s children
- Company gatherings, celebrations, and more
Steep Slope Roofers
Korellis is seeking full-time Steep Slope Roofers. This department primarily focuses on the application of shingles, slate, cedar shakes, and composite roofing systems. Some wood structural replacement including joists and wood sheeting may be required. Additional benefits include profit sharing, quarterly safety bonus program, and pension. A successful 12-panel drug screen via BCRC is required. Successful MVR and background screenings preferred.
Experienced Commercial & Industrial Roofers
Korellis is seeking full-time experienced roofers for our commercial/industrial department in the application of EPDM, TPO, Modified, and Built-Up Roofing systems. Strong consideration will be considered for applicants with Certification of CDL Class B, Class A, 30-hour OSHA Training, and/or Boom Truck Experience. Additional benefits include profit sharing, quarterly safety bonus program, and pension. A successful 12-panel drug screen via BCRC is required. Successful MVR and background screenings preferred.