Korellis is an equal opportunity employer who hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability military or veteran status, or other protected class. Korellis is in compliance with the E-Verify program.
Join our team! Be a part of a well-established team of professionals that have been in business for over 60 years. We are the largest roofing contractor in Northwest Indiana, as well as one of the premier self-performing exterior building envelope contractors in the Chicagoland area. By combining industry-leading talent, cutting-edge technology, and award-winning results, we have created a culture that fosters ongoing development and training, fair compensation, and always the highest standards in safety. Come learn and develop with a team that has over 3200 years of experience!
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Supplemental vision and dental insurance for employee and family
- All trade-required hand tools available for purchase onsite in Korellis Tool Room
- Korellis-branded apparel available for purchase onsite
- Onsite Korellis Roofing Training Center where employees get paid to learn (see Training Center link above)
- Onsite gym facility and game room
- George & Harriett Korellis Roofing Scholarship program and various other scholarships offered annually to employee and employee’s children
- Company gatherings, celebrations, and more
Summer Internship Program
The intern application process for 2023 is now open! Korellis is seeking a part-time Safety Intern and part-time Commercial Construction Intern for the 2023 Spring/Summer season. If you are a student or recent graduate looking for an entry-level opportunity to get started with a career in construction, check out our openings:
Our Project Managers enjoy a hybrid environment of office and field work, along with a company vehicle or truck allowance for a personal vehicle. They must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently. Five years of applicable construction experience is preferred. For more information: Project Manager
The ideal candidate is effective in a fast-faced environment, is a self-starter and is easily self-taught, is highly motivated, and has at least five-ten years of applicable construction experience. For more information: Commercial Estimator